CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Assorted Design BookMark!

Assalamualaikum,

Newly made. Assorted design BookMark! You can choose what design that suitable to your preferences, or to someone special/friends/family, as a gift!
They for sure will love it especially comes from your own design. Right?


*wink wink*

Side view: See, the stick won't fall off, trust me >.<

5 selection of your choice
From left; Bear, starlight, neko (cats), xoxo, prince/princess 

Doesn't found the design that suits you here? Please inform me, as i can make it customize according to your own taste! Just email me at; ncraft2u@gmail.com.

Others~ Check this out!

Be unique guys! 
here~ kitty kitty...
Smile up to the skies~


Won't break. 100% sure :D 


*Pick me..pick me!* 
*hai*

Price? Just RM3/pcs. For bundle, around 100 and above, a discount is waiting for you <3

For those interested, please email me at ncraft2u@gmail.com. (For serious buyers only).

Do like my Fb page~ taaaa.



P/s: I do sell special boomark as a doorgift (special for couple). This will be updated soon. 


0 comments: